87 West Sycamore St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15223
- Designed fashion that was modeled at GenArt - Fresh Faces 2009 @ Mayan Theater, Los Angeles November 4, 2008
- Designed the Fransisca Formal Collection, which recieved the highest rating from the American Fashion Institute.
2005 - Present
, Eastland Fashion Consultants, Pittsburgh, PA
Produced flats, patterns, grading, fabric sourcing, trim sourcing, and production fitting. Managed production lines, shipping orders, personally overseeing all finishing (clipping, steaming& packaging). Maintained relationships with store buyers and represented line to boutiques including Janet&Co (LA), Savannah Fields (NY), and Hanna (Tokyo). Responsible for hiring and training new employees.
1999 - 2005
Assistant Production Manager
, Zhane Fashions, Miami, FL
Supervised employees. Conducted quality control. Selected merchandise to be displayed at fashion shows and demonstrations. Handled inventory, stocking, and maintainance of supplies.
B.A., Business Management, 1999
Kent College of Design, Miami, FL
Download this sample now:
Choose a clothes designer resume sample and then tailor it to meet your needs. Make sure that your resume is accompanied by a cover letter.
807 Old Canton Road,
To obtain a position as senior clothing designer in the fashion industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced clothing designer with more than 9 years of experience.
- Punctual, managerial and team-working skills.
- Ability to create innovative, original and fashionable designs.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of latest fashion trends.
- Proven ability to arrange sets for clothing trade shows.
Senior Clothing Designer (2009- Present)
United Pioneer, Jackson, MS
- Responsible for purchase orders of fabrics and other supplies.
- Managed a staff of 15 junior clothing designers.
- Conducted training sessions for recently hired employees.
Clothing Designer (2006-2008)
K Dh Sportswear, Jackson, MS
- Developed new fashion designs for women and men.
- Assisted managers in major fashion projects.
- Responsible for presentations in clothing fashion trades.
Clothing Designer (2002-2005)
Briley's, Inc., Jackson, MS
- Presented new proposals for a new product line.
- Designed creative jackets and jeans for fashion shows.
- Drafted all company's designs.
Mississippi Fashion Institute, Jackson, MS
Fashion Design in Arts (1997)
The University of Southern Mississippi, Jackson, MS
Associates of Science in Business Management (2001)
Available upon request.
Download this sample now: