Taking photos in a professionally manner is an exhaustive work that requires a lot of patient, communication and analytical skills. As a photographer you can work in the fashion industry taking photos to models, singers among other Hollywood's major stars. Other profitable sector is the media, for instance you can work in newspapers and magazines taking photos for front pages and covers' magazines.
Higher education in Photography is a must if you want to enter to this industry. On the other hand, there is a great demand for professional photographers, especially for those who have long experience. Therefore it is important to list all your academic credentials in your Photographer resume sample when you apply for this position. It is also recommended to present a portfolio of your recent works, that could make a difference between being hired or not.
21 Balsom St
Ventura, CA 94120
(613) 555 - 7236
To obtain a position as a photographer for a major metropolitan newspaper.
Time Magazine, Top Photos of the Year 2006 for "California Wildfire at Night"
Banaker Excellence in Photography Fellowship, 2002.
Ventura County Times
Staff photographer, 2003 - Present
Regular coverage included: Sports, Lifestyle, & Metro. Successfully met tight deadlines.
Los Angeles Times
Summer Intern, 2002 & 2003
Assisted lead sports photographer. Selected and assembled equipment according to subject material, anticipated conditions. Gained valuable knowledge of function and limitations of various types of cameras, lenses, and films.
University of Southern California
B.A., Photography, 2003
Download this sample now:
More Photographer Resume Samples
Each photographer resume sample has different organization structure, thus choose one and do not forget to attach a cover letter to your document.
123, Ellis Street
Boston, MA, 01234
(123) 456 789
Looking for a position as a photographer within a marketing company where I can use my creative skills for company development.
- Proficient in design programs or computer photo-editing (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop CS4).
- In-depth knowledge of digital photography (flash photography equipment).
- Strong time-management and communication skills.
- Great ability to upload photos on servers.
Aryai Sia Photography Studio - Los Angeles, CA (2008-Present)
- Conducted Photography training sessions.
- Carried out essential maintenance work of photography equipment (Printer, cameras and lights).
- Assisted official openings of film festivals.
- Developed photography projects several clients.
The Picture People - Los Angeles, CA (2004-2007)
- Assisted senior photographers in the building and breaking sets.
- Edited photos using design programs.
- Collaborated photography staff to test all photography equipment (lights, cameras and flashes).
- Submitted selected images to clients' addresses.
Bachelor of Arts in Photography, 2003
Golden Gate University
Download this sample now: