1171 Dual Highway East
Hagerstown, MD 21741
Bookkeeping position that will allow me to gain valuable accounting experience
Proficient with all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and customer service, and reconcilliations.
Sound understanding of general accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Proficient in all aspects of general office maintainence, including typing, and shorthand.
- Ability to create quarterly profit reports.
- Proficient with Excel & ten-key.
2006 - Present Accounting Intern
J. Saunders & Associates,
Performing the full accounting cycle using
QuickBooks accounting software. Reconciled invoice dollar amounts with accounts receivable.
Summer 2005 Shipments Coordinator Ocean Cloud Products
, Phoenix, AZ.
Prepared sales invoices and coordinated outgoing shipments for a small food
B. A. in Accounting
California State University Long Beach
Available upon request.
Download this sample now:
More Accounting Clerk Resume Samples
Looking for a job in this competitive labor market could be difficult if you don't have a good accounting clerk resume. Therefore, it's necessary to write it carefully and in order to do so, here we provide you with some helpful pieces of advices:
- Highlight your multi-task and communicative skills as well as your professional achievements.
- List your job experiences in a chronological order.
- Don't forget to attach a cover letter to your resume.
Highway 73 Geismar, LA 70740 United States
Phone: (614) 235-4490
I am a committed and expert accountant who is seeking a job position in an accounting department where I can apply my skills and professional knowledge.
More than 15 years of professional experience as an accounting clerk with the expertise in accounts payable and receivable and other important skills that include:
- Remarkable analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong knowledge about management.
- Customer service.
- Great communication skills.
Avondale Industries, Inc., New Orleans, LA
From 2001 to Present
Worked as an accounting clerk.
- Gathered and kept all company's financial information among other accounting records.
- Managed accounts payable.
- Prepared several accounting statements and reports often.
- Informed executive managers about the company's financial status.
- Kept a good relationship with the company's clients.
Algiers Bancorp, Inc., New Orleans, LA
From 1996 to 2000
Worked in the accountancy department and performed all assigned duties.
- Managed accounts receivable.
- Carried out duties in the accounting department and reported directly to executives and CEOs.
- Made several accounting and financial statements.
- Responsible for managing several clients' accounts.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Master's Degree in Accountancy from Louisiana State University in 1995.
Download this sample now: