Auditors work as financial supervisors of the company. Every certain period of time, auditors write financial reports where they certify if the company has subjected itself to the financial plan. They verify that it has not committed fraud, and that every sum of money gathered has been reported by indicating their origin. They point out the areas where the company is gaining a lot of money and the areas where the company is losing a lot of money. They also check for any unusual money movement, be it incoming or outgoing.
A bachelor degree in Accounting is highly recommended, as well as an eagerness to stay inside an office for endless hours trying to check that all the numbers are correct. Once you've gathered the necessary skills to work as an auditor, you will be able to write an Auditor Resume.
1924 Overland St.
Atlanta, GA 30307
To obtain a postion which will allow me to utilize my communication, auditing and problem solving skills.
- Served as regional auditing manager, responsible for audits conducted in four states.
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in California)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Professional, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Whitehead Co., Atlanta, GA Auditor 2005 - Present
Served as auditor-in-charge of audits in a project management capacity. Wrote and presented reports. Participated in audit conferences. Analyze information, business processes and new systems. Assisted in the assessment and management of business and risk, made recommendations on improving internal controls and provided bottom-line oriented solutions.
Cornning Fiberglass, Marietta, GA Auditor 2002 - 2005
Lead opperational audits and took responsibility for staff preparation and development. Participated in special reviews and investigations including employee and vendor misconduct, fraud and bankruptcy. Wrote audit programs and reports and presented results to upper management.
Southern California Gas, Los Angeles, CA Staff Accountant 2001 - 2002
Processed financial transactions, performed special projects, and respond to data requests from other departments, auditors, and governmental agencies. Responsible for general accounting functions, completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports, payroll and accounts payable processing and review.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
B.S., Accounting, 2001
More Auditor Resume Samples
Present your Auditor Resume to various companies; they're in high demand so it may be hard for you to find a job at first. Try to stress your skills and your accomplishments while you're redacting your resume.
South Kent, CT 06785
Home: (630) 2386701
To work in a successful company where I can demonstrate my auditing skills.
2003 to Present- External Auditor, Phersons, CT.
- Ability to write efficiently.
- Can work under pressure and in a team if needed.
- Great speech skills.
- Ability to map out a project where one can rapidly detect the most important areas to consider.
- Has directed a team of auditors who had to collect information in order to write an auditing report, has provided suggestions for the improvement of the company system in order not to lose any more money; the company ended up generating a 6% exponential profit increase per year.
2001 to 2003- Audit assistant, Perez Auditors, CT.
- Identified the general policies, checked that that the necessary procedures were rather done in time, sent information to the respective authorities, wrote numerous draft reports, compared old and new data.
- University of Hartford, CT.
Bachelor of Accountancy,2001.
Master of Accountancy, 2008 to Present.