Investment bankers are constantly trying to connect clients with probable investors who could invest a substantial sum of money into a business. Investment bankers inform their clients of any company interested in purchasing a new business, in emerging with others or in selling its own company. If the client accepts the procedure, then investment bankers proceed to redact the respective papers so then both parties can negotiate.
An Investment Banker Resume should include your studies in economics and business. Investment bankers are constantly under pressure and their job is time-consuming; investment bankers usually work for more than 40 hours a week. It is, nevertheless, a well-paying job. Future investment bankers need to earn a MBA degree in order to become associates; otherwise, they would start as analysts.
721 Rockaway Dr.
New York, NY 10908
Home: (212) 555 -9237
Office: (212) 555 - 2331
Position in Finance or Banking.
Summary of Experience
Financial professional with nearly ten years of banking and investment industry experience with extensive knowledge of the financial services sector. Strong analytical ability, proven history of high sales.
- Alpha Sigma Theta Honor Society
- Columbia University Dean's Scholar
- Board of Supervisors, Future Business Leader of America
Dean Consultants, New York, NY
Investment Banker, January 2004 to Present
Performed a variety of analytical calculations, including a complete audit on each of six mutual funds. Audited other financial services clients including banks and assett management companies.
Goldman Sachs, New York, NY
Associate in Investment Banking, 2001 to 2004
Corporate finance, technology emphasis. Won $180 million IPO mandate for web-banking system operator.
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.A., Finance and Economics, 2000
Graduated magna cum laude
Download this sample now:
More Investment Banker Resume Samples
Future investment bankers should redact an Investment Banker Resume that can summarize essential information in a few words so it can be readable in a few minutes because your employers do not usually spend a lot of time reading resumes.
Kitts Hill, Ohio 45645.
Home: (302) 9924-993
To keep providing my services as a valuable investment banker.
2008 to Present - Investment Banker, Castle & Company, OH.
- Strong background on Finance and Accounting.
- Has made numerous high sales.
- Very precise, very resolute.
- Notable persuading skills.
- Recruited around 40 potential applicants; after three years 10 of them ascended to the job of Investment Bankers. Formed a team of at least 5 people to create strategies that capture the clients' attention. Turned out good, company generated a profit of 500 million.
2002 to 2008- Associate Investment Banker, Castle and Company, OH.
- Did a lot of research and provided critical report analysis. Facilitated money transactions. Worked together with other top executives in the redaction of reports that had to be presented to regulatory entities.
- Ohio University
Bachelor's degree in Finance, 1999.
Master's degree in Finance, 2002.
Download this sample now: