If you are looking for a job, then it's necessary to make an excellent production manager resume. Therefore here we provide you with some helpful pieces of advice to write a resume:
- List your educational qualifications (bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, business management,etc.)
- Highlight your main skills mainly which are closely related to the job description such as fast decision-making, self-confidence, sound judgment, among others.
- Attach a cover letter to your resume.
1632 Manaheim St.
Kansas City, MO 64012
(304) 555 - 7236
A challenging and rewarding position as a Production Manager.
Directed research, development, and implementation of design engineering business. Implemented streamlined manufacturing planning systems.
Delphi Systems, Kansas City, MO
Production Manager, 2004 - Present
Designed, implemented, and monitored management operations systems. Streamlined planning process by consolidating various similar groups, resulting in a savings of $2M.
Fairbanks Industries, New York, NY
Production Manager, 1996 - 2004
Reduced startup time and costs by %30 percent, while maintaining over %90 schedule accuracy.
Catskills Manufacturing, Inc., Syracuse, NY
Production Manager, 1994 - 1996
Developed and managed semi-automatic assembly line systems. Streamlined packaging process, resulting in an annual savings of $1.7M.
Columbia University, New York, NY
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
B.A., Economics, 1994
More Production Manager Resume Samples
A production manager is in charge of the whole production process of goods and services in a company. That is supervision, planning, organization to ensure the best quality that meets the market's needs. Likewise, they are responsible for producing products on time at affordable prices. These professionals perform a variety of functions that can vary according to the production system of each company, if you want to get a job position then you should pick a production manager resume sample. The main difference between both resumes is that the second one is an extensive document with extra sections.
1618 19th St, Denver, Colorado
Senior Production Supervisor
- Experienced senior production manager expert in production process, teamwork and problem-solving.
- Committed worker to attain company's objective by encouraging employees to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate. Expert in MS Office and MAPICS
KDVR, Denver, CO (2009-Present)
Supervised production operations and coordinate specific projects.
- Implemented a hybrid methodology which increased productivity by 50%.
- Restructured the storehouse in a short term.
DCP Midstream, Denver, CO (2005-2008)
Hired and trained employees for assembly area.
Hardware Operations Manager / Configuration Manager
- Applied programs that improve in-house production unit.
- Surpassed productivity objectives in Air conditioner Assembly line.
Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver, CO (1999-2004)
Updated manufacturing processes, ordered state-of-the-art machinery and applied all company's security policies.
- Established a quality program to reduce the failure rate for all merchandise products.
- Was named "the best employee" four times.
Molson Coors Brewing Co, Denver, CO (1996-1998)
Managed the production process of electronic devices for software suppliers.
Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Set cost-effective solutions for assembly areas.
- Received numerous awards for effectiveness and quality service.
Gates Corp, Denver, CO (1990-1995)
Managed manufacturing operations for medical devices, implemented new procedures and specifications.
Gary-Williams Energy Corporation., Portland, Denver, CO (1986-1989)
Worked as equipment operator and supervised shipping processes.
Bachelor of Science, Production Operations Management
University of Colorado, Denver, CO (1985.)