The superintendent manages schools as well as other educational activities. He/she reports any kind of progress or issues to the board of directors.
Superintendents have the ability to relate to people; they are leaders and guides. To become a superintendent you must have a bachelor's degree in education as well as a master's degree in school administration.
It is a very demanding job. Superintendents must also take some of their spare time for other assignments that are not precisely related to his job position. On the other hand, it is a well paying job. For a superintendent resume sample to be taken into account for your employers, it is necessary that you include concise information but do not exclude any work experience related to the education field.
992 South Mission Dr.
San Diego, CA 92103
(609) 555 - 0237
Position as Superintendent.
Construction Supervisor, 2004 - Present
Brechbill Construction, Oceanside, CA
- Ability to supervise, manage, and motivate work crews.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven commitment to success.
- Strong sense of ethics.
Construction Supervisor, 1997 - 2004
Hartman Brothers Construction, San Diego, CA
- Constructed custom single family multi-residential, reconstructions, additions, remodeling, light commercial, and tenant improvements throughout San Diego County.
- Co-ordinated activities of subcontractors and company personnel to successfully construct numerous speculation and turn-key projects.
- Scope of projects included plot layout, excavation and grading, foundations, concrete and masonry, framing, drywall, tile setting, flooring, cabinetry, window and door casework, interior and
exterior trim, exterior sheathing, fencing, decks, and roofing. Enforced all OSHA and CAL-OSHA safety regulations.
- Constructed high-end custom single family homes, multi-residential condominiums, additions, and remodels throughout San Diego County.
- Started as Crew Foreman and rose to Construction Supervisor, overseeing between 6 and 10 projects. Projects included the extensive rennovation of the La Jolla Country Club Condominiums.
University of California, San Diego
M.S., Engineering, 1995
Download this sample now:
More Superintendent Resume Samples
The superintendent resume sample should be written carefully and it should have all information relevant for the proper evaluation of the professional.
Mathew D. Roman
4381 Golden Ridge Road
Schenectady, NY 12305
Qualified school superintendent with extensive experience in administrative decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Good leadership skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge about day- to- day school activities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Barrytron High School, Schenectady
2003 - Present
Developed and implemented a new system for the school's improvement.
Gadgetron School, Sherrill
2000 to 2003
St. Anky Beer school, Elmira
1998 to 2000
- Assistant school superintendent.
- Assisted school superintendent.
- Curriculum planning.
Master's degree in School Administration, Union College, Schenectady 1998
Doctorate in School Administration, Union College, Schenectady 2000
Available upon request.
Download this sample now: