Electrical engineers are specialized professionals in charge of electrical systems designs for automobiles, planes and settings. Usually these professionals specialize in certain areas such as the production of electrical equipment and engineering projects of new power systems.
According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) approximately 157,800 were held by Electrical engineers. Moreover, this prosperous sector is expected to increase in the following ten years. On the other hand, if you want to access to this labor market, you need to know how to write a good electric engineer resume.
7091 Dalton St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15063
(814) 555 - 6209
Seeking a position as an electronic engineer, specializing in design
within a progressive, forward thinking company.
MDS, ADS, HFSS, SPICE, Matlab, Mathmatica, Word, Excel, 123, Frame Maker.
FORTRAN, BASIC, Design, test, E&M, antenna design, PLL, I/Q modulation, YIG,
VCO, phase noise
Electrical Engineer, 2005 - Present TechTron Labs, Pittsburgh, PA
Designed and prototyper various analog and digital control circuits and systems.
Projects included power supplies, high voltage pulsers, fiber optic cables, radar
systems, and high speed comparator logic circuits.
Engineer, 1999 - 2005 Bell Automotive, Pittsburgh, PA
Responsible for initial coding development for the switched reluctance motor
design project. Wrote and debugged assembly code that I had written on a
variety of steering column test setups. Responsible for drafting bi-weekly
Masters, Engineering, 1999
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
B.S. Electrical Engineering, 1997
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
More Electrical Engineer Resume Samples
Here are some tips provided in order to make a great impression on recruiters. Consequently, we recommended you to follow them if you are going to make a Electrical Engineer resume:
- Highlight your computer and electronic skills.
- List your educational qualifications (mention the most important ones).
- Summarize all your previous experiences.
- List your training courses (mainly those that are closely related to your profession.)
- Attach you cover letter and list of updated references (your former boss' contact information).
5801 Golden Hills Drive, Minneapolis, MN
Home (558) 1615-1397
A full-time position as electrical engineer.
University of Minnesota
- Master's in Electrical Engineering Technology (May 2002)
Electrical Engineer: Oct. 2003 - Dec. 2009, ADC Telecommunications
- Prepared and reviewed engineering plans, specifications, project schedules, designs, circuit diagrams, and estimates for construction and maintenance of power generation projects.
- Maintained effective working relationships with field crews, contractors, vendors, outside agencies, the public and city staff members.
Electrical Engineer Assistant: Jul. 2002 - Aug. 2003, Alliant Techsystems Inc.
- Provided advice regarding code compliance.
- Created and presented economic feasibility studies.
- Performed quality assurance and control.
- Exercised cost control, monitored schedules, and investigated problems.