Master Electricians are in charge of all electricians' work. They are constantly supervising that the work is getting done properly. They are in charge of acquiring the necessary tools and instruments as well as in determining the time of length for each stage of work. They also verify that all the blue prints are correctly drawn before they and their respective crew members can start working. They deal with the installation, maintenance and reparation of electrical systems. The average salary of a master electrician can round the $55,000.
A master electrician resume must include (but it's not limited to) info about work experience, skills, education and any other relevant info that you will see below.
302 Redding St.
Omaha, NE 68015
(601) 555 - 8256
A challenging, rewarding position utilizing my electrical engineering and managerial experience.
Helman Complete Contractors, Omaha, NE
Project Manager, 2003 - Present
Brechbill Electric, Lincoln, NE
Master Electrician, 1999 - 2003
- Responsibilities included managing the complete wiring of the Omaha General Medical Center and two national manufacturing plants.
- Estimated costs, scheduled work, billed clients, ordered supplies and equipment, and oversaw installation process. Managed a staff of five electricians.
- Began as Apprentice Electrician.
- Promoted to Foreman on various large projects, with crews 10 to 20 workers.
- Scheduled jobs and supervised quality control.
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
B.S., Electrical Engineering, 2001
Member - American Society of Electricians
Available upon request.
Download this sample now:
More Master Electrician Resume Samples
Write a master electrician resume where you can state your leadership skills. Show a vast knowledge about topics related to the work that you perform.
Moville, Iowa 51039.
Home: (889) 4001-001
To provide comfort in houses and any other types of buildings by installing electrical systems.
- Can work independently and in teams.
- Can quickly detect the materials needed for the project.
- Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations.
- Leadership skills.
2008 to Present - A & C Electric Inc. Master Electrician, IA.
Installed electrical systems in homes and offices, created schedules, delegated tasks to individuals that proved to be apt for the job, repaired electrical devices, reviewed blueprints, tested circuits, reported overall results.
2000 to 2008 A& C Electric Inc. Electrician, IA.
Detected malfunctions, suggested the implementation of new electrical devices, replaced elemental parts of a motor, performed electrical maintenance, advocated the use of devices that save a lot of energy thus reducing the impact that it could have on the environment as well as on the electric bill.
Cornell College, IA.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1999.
Finished a two year apprenticeship program.
Certified Electrician, State of Iowa.
Download this sample now: