902 Redding St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15223
(801) 555 - 6237
A position as a Programmer Engineer.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including, but not limited to: Perl, C,
compiler and language design, user interfaces, databases, client/server, telecommunications, debugging, reporting, and optimization.
Lead Programmer, 2003 - Present
Hertz Professional Travel Services, Pittsburgh, PA
Responsible for all aspects of acquiring, installing and administering LAN hardware (Intel-based PCs, thin ethernet and twisted pair);
network operating systems (Novell Netware 2.15c and 3.12; OS/2 Warp; Windows 2000); end-user software applications; and telephone networks
(NorStar-PLUS Prelude and Cinphony Automatic Call Distributer). Responsible for designing, implementing, debugging and documenting the
following FoxPRO systems: networked reservations, trip scheduling, billing and reporting; realtime call entry and vehicle dispatching;
interfaces to electronic billing, automated eligibility verification, remote accountability and quality assurance services.
Analyst, 1997 - 2003
Dining Consultants, Pittsburgh, PA
Worked with management to refine goals, designing and implementing cutting-edge user and device interface technologies for a networked,
corporate-wide restaurant franchise management system.
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
B.S., Engineering, 1996
Download this sample now:
Nowadays programmer engineers are highly required by manufactures, industries, government offices, hospitals, educational institutions and any other company that has large computer installations. These professionals enjoy good working conditions and comfortable working environments. Lately, recent advances in technology have increased the labor market demand for programmer engineer services.
2230 Wightman Street, Pittsburgh PA
Software Engineer (2006-Present).
Acceris Communications - 1910 Cochran Road # 335, Pittsburgh PA
- Lead a project team on the build of a major SW release. It included building the software, coordinating with other departments, and participating in the scheduling from conception to testing.
- Architected, designed and delivered system software after specifications of platform requirements.
- Significantly influenced the design of interfaces between products to ensure interoperability.
- Debugged and resolved customer issues.
Abacus Television, 2850 Berthoud Street, Pittsburgh PA
- Assisted developers, analysts, and designers in the conception and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assisted in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Generated statistics and prepared written reports for management and/or team members.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages, including C#.NET 3.5+, WPF, IIS, ASP.NET, AJAX, Java, PERL, and PHP. Unit testing experience.
- Languages C, C++, Java OS, Linux, Windows, RTOS OS systems for embedded processors.
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies, SOA, web services, Silverlight, CSS.
- Mobile Application Development (WM5, WM6.)
B.S Degree in Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000.
Download this sample now: