1783 East 17th St.
Dallas, TX 75227
Advertising agent for challenging accounts.
Summary of Experience
- Opened and retained million dollar accounts.
- Developed brand positioning for key company product lines.
- Developed proposals and submitted bids.
- Maintained extensive, nationwide network of business contacts.
Advertising Executive 2005 - Present
- Irving's Steakhouses
- Reader's Digest
Dallas Weekly Publications, Dallas, TX.
Sold advertising space to a diverse group of clients and built content for three publications. Monitored and provided constructive suggestions for
increasing magazine's circulation and standing in the market. Built lasting relationships with important community advertisers, which resulted in measurable revenue growth.
Advertising Sales Coordinator 2000 - 2005
Tri Star Media, Austin, TX
Supported the sales process by seeking out potential business opportunities and staying up-to-date on industry information. Researched contact,
product, and general information on prospective advertisers. Served as primary contact for clients and advertising agencies on requests and inquires
regarding schedules, invoices, pricing, etc. Managed customer account database and maintained client contracts and files. Interacted with multiple
departments including Production, Credit, Accounting and Marketing. Conducted ongoing monitoring of competitor's brands. Managed territory forecasting,
revenue, and prospect reports. Monitored, tracked and managed positioning reports. Prepared and maintained sales and marketing materials for sales team.
Project Manager 1999 (Contract Position)
Ambrosino Muir & Hansen (Political Advertising Agency), Washington, D.C.
Scheduled and managed art work, web and offset printers, mailing houses and freight companies to insure on-time delivery of political print material for
National and State-wide political campaigns. Responsible for proof reading all political literature. Responsible for getting cost-analysis of print and freight.
B.A., Business & Communications, 1999
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Download this sample now:
More Advertising Executive Resume Samples
Even when the number has decreased in a little in the last years, there are still many advertising companies in the market and it is still considered as a lucrative career. Most of the companies are looking for people who have extensive advertising executive resumes with a lot of experience.
Address: 584 Federal Rd, Brookfield, CT
Phone number: (203) 875-7547
To develop a solid career as an advertising executive professional. To achieve this thanks to the skills in advertising and promotional gained in previous work experiences.
- More than 10 years experience in advertising.
- Trained in marketing and communications.
- Due to a wide knowledge in advertising techniques, capable to design new advertising activities.
- Capable to work under pressure and achieve the goals before deadline.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to understand the client's idea in a short period of time.
- Possess excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Master of Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration at Keller Graduate School of Management in 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Management in the University of Phoenix in 1997.
- Marketing Degree Program at Naugatuck Valley College in 1990.
1. Post: Advertising Executive
Organization: Akings Marketing & Design. New London, Connecticut
Duration: July 2005 - Until date
2. Post: Advertising Executive.
Organization: 5 Corners Advertising. Hartford, Connecticut.
Duration: July 2001 - June 2005.
3. Post: Trainee Advertising Executive.
Organization: Gianella Design & Illustration. Hartford, Connecticut.
Duration: September 1999 - June 2001.
4. Post: Trainee Advertising Executive.
Organization: Magee Marketing & Communications. Hartford, Connecticut.
Duration: November 1996 - August 1999.
Download this sample now: