Since banking is a thriving sector, many business professionals are needed there in order to fulfill the needs of the labor market. Evidentially you will be hired on the basis of your qualifications, experiences and achievements in this sector, therefore it's necessary to redact an outstanding Banking Executive resume that shows all of that in a piece of paper.
A bachelor's degree in commerce or an MBA in accounting sales are the minimum requirements to apply for a banking executive position; however, previous experience in banking is also required. According to BSL, despite the up and downs of this industry, today it's recovering from the last financial crisis by mainly saving banks. Therefore it means that there are better job opportunities for business professionals.
614 Newman Rd.
Tulsa, OK 74131
Home: (417) 555-7125
Office: (417) 555-6114
A challenging and rewarding position as a commercial banking
executive that utilizes my expertise.
Citibank Financial, Tulsa, OK
Senior Vice President of International Affairs, 2005 - Present
Head of Business Development for South America.
Managed the implementation of the division relocation to Mexico City, opened the Barbados branch,
and supervised the division-wide business development of project financing programs for the South America Division.
Designed and implemented successful
training program for managers in the South America Division.
First Financial Trust, Oklahoma City, OK
Vice President and Mortgage Banking Department Head, 1999 - 2005
Bank Portfolio of 60 million (increase of 40 million).
- While increasing bank's own portfolio, I developed and implemented the Secondary Mortgage Departments for three separate banks.
- Directed a staff of 20, including 6 officers.
- Managed a $40 million bank portfollio
B.S., Finance, 1996
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Download this sample now:
More Banking Executive Resume Samples
Here we provide you with more banking executive resume samples; these documents show what information should be included in your resume. It's recommended to write your resume as concise as possible and don't forget that a cover letter must be attached to it.
4023 E 1st Ave # 620, Denver, CO
Home :(303) 325-1890
Office :(303) 529-3800
A seasoned professional and effectual leader with a proven ability to exceed sales quotas:
- Four years of strong inside/outside sales experience.
- Extensive cold calling experience.
- Passion for gaining personal relationships with clients.
- Frequently earn recognition for top sales performance.
- Rapidly advanced through positions and promoted to sales trainer.
2004 - Present: Sales Representative: Gate corp.
1551 Wewatta Street, Denver, CO - (303) 744-1911
A fast paced inside sales company in vacation ownership industry with over 20,000 employees and over $150 Million in annual revenues. Performed sales presentations and conducted property tours for clients. Followed up with clients to answer questions and generate referrals.
2000 - 2003 Sales Representative/ VCA Alameda East, veterinary hospital
9770 East Alameda Avenue, Denver, CO - (303) 366-2639
- Kept accurate, current computer records of inventory.
- Handled all aspects of order taking and processing for the Mobile Animal hospital.
- Performed presentations to new and existing clients on pet pharmaceuticals.
- Organized and styled advertising for successful vaccination campaign.
Graduate School of Banking at Colorado 1999
1540 30th St. Suite 147, UCB 411
Boulder, CO 80309
800. 272. 5138
Download this sample now: