Contract administrators are professionals that deal with contracts for all kinds of operations, such as the purchase or sale of goods, and they're involved in all the process of organizing operations so they can be performed correctly. They must be able to negotiate. It's a must in this kind of job and it is not to impress the employer but this is how a contract administrator works.
A contract administrator has to deal with all kinds of customers and bidders. A meticulous personality is necessary to examine important documents, production reports, and schedules.
A degree in business administration is required for this type of job.
A contract administrator resume must specify all the aptitudes that you've have acquired to ensure his/her good performance. The employer will examine all the relevant information that is included in your resume to consider you for the job.
21 West Atherton St.
Chicago, IL 60603
An upper management position involving management in contract administration.
Contract Adminstrator IV, 2003 - Present
- Supervision of meeting coordination, communications, administrative, and information management staff.
- Contract management.
- Conference planning / management.
- Publications / communications coordination (editorial, production and dissemination).
- Responsibility for maintaining quality customer / client service.
Bell Aerospace & Technology, Chicago, IL
Contract Administrator II, 1999 - 2003
- Responsible for contract management and administration in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Reviewed and administered contracts and modifications; prepared contract review records and obtained necessary management approvals.
- Led negotiations of contracts and changes with customers. Assisted in preparation of presentations for program and customer reviews.
- Prepared and maintained contract documentation and provided information to property and procurement departments.
- Supported Director of Contracts in compilation, review and analysis of contract department statistics, reports and workload.
- Worked with Information Management using Costpoint and Business Objects or Excel to generate monthly reports on accounts receivable and similar key contract metrics,
and to track progress for management review.
- Collected and analyzed sales and profit accrual information.
- Transmited exception reports to contract administrators, and authored monthly progress reports.
B.A., Marketing, 1999
University of Illinois, Urbana, IL
Download this sample now:
More Contract Administrator Resume Samples
Include all the acquired knowledge in your contract administrator resume. This will be an important factor to determine your salary and the kind of job position that you will be assuming.
Deana R. Villa
489 Lindale Avenue
Union City, CA 94587
To obtain a key position as a Contract Administrator for a technology development company in Los Angeles, CA.
Summary of Qualifications:
I am a Contract Administrator with a lot of experience in projects and extensive knowledge in all aspects of package development. Experience includes pre-bid reunions, evaluations, and selection interviews. Wide experience in managing contractors and handling projects.
An extensive record of successful projects.
Frequent contributor to publications of Contract Administration columns.
Contract Administrator, December 2007 - Present
LexCorp Research Professionals, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Coordinated sales.Managed documentations, evaluations and projects.
- Supervised contractors' performances, attended pre-bid reunions, interviewed and selected new contractors to start projects.
Contract Administrator, July 2005 - October 2007
Tessier-Ashpool Research Data, Los Angeles, CA
- Managed teams of contractors in research projects for various locations. Prepared budget deals.
- Negotiated contracts with customers or bidders. Approved contract extensions.
Contract Administrator Assistant, January 2002 - May 2005
Three Waters Research & Development Firm, Los Angeles, CA
- Prepared program presentations.
- Reviewed contracts.
California State University, Los Angeles, CA.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics (December 2000.)
Minor in Business Administration.
Download this sample now: