608 Lincoln Ave
Mobile, AL 36513
(623) 555 - 8237
To obtain a managerial position that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and experience to increase profit margins, productivity and quality.
Accomplished Project Manager with more than ten years experience. Proven ability to design and implement effective strategies, develop new products, and manage resources to produce profit. Proven ability to streamline processes and increase productivity.
InTech Corporation, Mobile, AL
Project Manager, 2002 to Present
Worked with customers / potentials on development of product designs, tooling concepts, manufacturing methods, and costing for custom molded component applications. Directly supervised technical team of 3-5 project engineers responsible for new mold and molding systems implementation.
Zi Tech, Tampa, FL
Project Engineer, 1999 to 2002
Heart Monitor Engineer for the TBS television show Gladiators, providing hardware/software solution for wireless monitoring of contestant's heart rates.
Jackson University, Tampa, FL
M.B.A., Business Administration, 1999
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
B.A., Engineering, 1995
Download this sample now:
More IS Project Manager Resume Samples
This career seems to have a great future and is expected to growth in a 17% in the next years. This growth is due to new installations of networks that companies will do and also for the new developments of intranets and web sites. Before applying for a job, make sure you have a well written IS project manager Resume.
2713 Bell Bluff Avenue San Diego, CA
Home: 619 874-7545
Certified Project Manager with full knowledge and vast experience in information System, managing and business.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 10 years experience as an information system manager, focusing in manufacturing, contraction and service industries.
- Highly trained in information systems project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis, solving of problems and internal control. Also in programming, planning and monitoring of results.
- Expert in the creation of plans and strategies
- Solid communication skills.
- Operating Systems:
Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Seven
MS project, Visio, MS Office, crystal Reports, Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Master of Information Systems Management at DeVry University.
- Bachelor of computer science at North Carolina University
- Senior Project Manager at Eastridge Infotech (591 Camino de la Reina #900 San Diego)
June 2008 - Present
- Senior Project Manager at Orion International (9665 CHESAPEAKE DR. SUITE 450 San Diego)
October 2003 - May 2008
- Project Engineer at TriStaff (4350 Executive Drive #100 San Diego)
December 2000 - September 2003
- French- Intermediate level.
- Italian - Advance level.
- Portuguese - Advance level.
Download this sample now: