3098 West Lake St.
Columbia, SC 29103
(616) 555 - 0274
Challenging position as a general manager or vice president of manufacturing for a growth-oriented organization, which offers diverse job responsibility and possibility for advancement.
Efficient, versatile manager. Results driven. Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams of employees. Presently responsible for managing manufacturing operations of a four-plant division of one of the nations leading manufacturing companies.
Spehiron Energy Systems, Columbia, SC
Manufacturing Manager, 2005 - Present
- Streamlined operations, producing significant gains in net earnings and sales.
- Increased productivity by 15% and reduced shipping costs by 27%.
- Reported directly to the president on matters of key strategic importance for this growing company of 500 employees and four manufacturing plants.
Johnson Industries, Columbia, SC
Lead Materials Manager, 1999 - 2005
- Supervised a team of ten employees in the roduction Control Departments.
- Responsible for sourcing and procuring all material required for final assembly line production.
- Performed Master Production Scheduling Function, which drove corporate level Materials Requirement Planning System.
- Controlled $3.7 million in component parts inventory while maintaining 12 inventory turns annually.
- Assured daily cycle counts were performed and continued Class "A" warehouse certification (99.2% accuracy).
- Coordinated and implemented new product introductions, product transfers, and engineering improvements.
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
B.A., Business, 1997
Download this sample now:
More Vice President of Manufacturing Resume Samples
Some information highly appreciated in a vice president of manufacturing resume is the kind of experience that you've had in small and large companies.
Sharon J. Harris
571 Alexander Drive
Denton, TX 76201
To obtain a job position where I can use my previous experience in manufacturing and be recognized as a professional in business strategy.
- Wide knowledge about manufacturing principles, procedures, methods and practices.
- Entrepreneurship skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Perfect oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
Omni Consumer Products. Denton, TX
- Organize activities, product innovation of the production.
- Manage budgets.
- Make decisions about the employees, necessities, material and trade requirements.
Praxis Corporation. Dallas, TX
- Manage business practices.
- Review costs, operations and activities.
- Predict data and decide improvements.
- Decide objectives and goals.
- Organize manufacturing products.
Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, 2000,
University of North Texas, Denton, TX.
MS-WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
Download this sample now: