The main function of Software developers is to develop Software for businesses. They have to design, create, install and test Software. They also modify the ones which are already used in order to improve it.
To work as Software developer, you at least need a bachelor's degree; however, having a Master in your Software Developer Resume sample will also increase the possibilities of getting a job and you will also earn more than the ones who do not have a degree.
A Software developer is a career that generates great incomes; however, your work experience is a relevant factor. For example, a person who just finished the career can earn between $30 and $70 thousand dollars per year, while the ones with more than 20 years experience can make more than $110 thousand dollars in a year.
The salary will also depend on who you work for; multinational companies and government agencies are the ones that pay the most.
301 Trenton St.
Charlotte, NC 28256
(903) 555 - 0293
- An accomplished Information Services professional with extensive experience in bringing cutting-edge technology to corporate clients.
- Proven ability to conduct accurate needs analysis, solve problems, assess technical capabilities, conduct strategic planning, build and motivate teams, and manage projects.
Delta Corporation, Charlotte, NC
Software Engineer Manager, 2001 - Present
- Project lead for Verilog-to-Ikos model generation program.
- Responsible for specifying, designing, coding, and testing program, as well as handling field support issues.
- Later promoted to manage development team for automated ASIC/IP model generation utilities.
IBM Corporation, Atlanta, GA
Technical Consultant, 1997 - 2001
- Provided new business sales support to global sales and marketing.
- Responded to RFPs, delivered briefings to C-level prospects on Internet strategy and related technologies.
- Won contracts totaling over $20M/year in new revenue.
- Completed business re-engineering consulting and managed e-commerce and interactive application development projects for Global 500 clients.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
B.S. Computer Science, B.A. Communications, 1997
More Developer Resume Samples
In your Software Developer Resume sample, you should always include your contact information, technical or computer skills, degrees, personal achievements and experience. Remember to avoid personal information such as hobbies, preferences, etc.
351 47th St SW, Apt 10 Wyoming, MI
Get a challenging software developer position where I can demonstrate my skills and advance in my career within the industry.
- More than ten years of experience in applications and software development.
- Great leadership skills, capable of motivating people to increase productivity.
- Capable to develop the full project life cycle.
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET, MySQL, SQL, HTML, Java and Power Builder.
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Windows Server.
- Applications: Visual Studio, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, PowerPoint, & Access.
G/S Software Solutions
Sep 2007 to Present
- Created a Database in SQL and import to it all the data in the Access Database.
- Created software for the company's customers.
- Web development.
- Installed the company's network.
Macomb Medical Clinic Pc
November 2000 to December 2006
- Created and update the web site.
- Development of the security components.
- Development of the company's software.
- Development of the company's Database.
Master in Computer engineering
Michigan Technological University - 2005
BS Computer Science - Software Engineering Concentration
Michigan Technological University - 2000