To work as a Graphic designer, the person has to be very creative because his/her main function will be to design and create merchandising products in order to capture people's attention, and increase product sales and product services. These professionals can present their Graphic Designer Resumes in industries like: commercial printing, advertising, movies, video games, newspapers, magazines, etc.
The job possibilities for graphic designers are growing, especially for those who develop web sites. To get a good job as a Graphic designer, it is necessary to have a degree from a university or an institute. It is important because the salary can vary significantly. People who design video games or work in the movie industry may earn more than those who work in the advertising industry. If you are looking for a job, you can go to Los Angeles; it's where they'll pay you the most.
17 Utica St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73036
(415) 921 - 5555
Commercial Artist specializing in computer graphics.
- Frequent exhibits at digital art shows throughout Phoenix and Southern California.
- Founder, Digitaldreams.com
QuarkXpress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Pagemaker, Macromedia Freehand
2004 - Present Commerical Artist
The Education Center Oklahoma City, OK
Designed new products and packaging; illustrated books, posters, and games; and overseeing projects from production through prepress.
1996 - 2004 Graphic Artist
Small Business Weekly Phoenix, AZ
Responsible for design and layout of print and web version of this nationwide weekly small business magazine.
1998 - 2000 Graphic Artist
SpiroTech Graphics Phoenix, AZ
Developed art for a number of award winning advertising campaigns. Accounts included: American Airlines, Johnson Corporation, Phoenix Industrials.
University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ
M.F.A., Design, 1998
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
B.A., Graphic Design, 1995
More Graphic Designer Resume Samples
The most important piece of information in a Graphic Designer Resume is the work section. The years of experience may determine whether you will a job or not and they will also directly affect the salary earned.
217 E 29th St, Apt 4 New York, NY
To get a job as a Graphic Designer in an important company, to use my expertise and creativity to make positive contributions to the company. To promote the company's growth.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Can work in groups or individually.
- Excellent knowledge about tools.
- Able to create pioneer and innovator designs.
- Outstanding imagination.
- Animation Tools such as Adobe Photoshop CS4, Flash, Photoshop, CorelDraw X4, Dream Weaver, Illustrator.
- Java script, HTML, XHTML.
- Wide Knowledge of flash Animation.
The Creative Group, New York
April 2007 - Until Date
- Created and prepared 3d models.
- In charge of the character animations.
- Prepared and estimated costs, coordinated graphic production and reproduction.
- Interacted with the clients.
- Conducted meetings with the clients to resolve several doubts.
April 2006 - Until Date.
- Designed promotional materials.
- Created web sites.
Bachelor Of Science in Media Arts (Study In 3D)
Platt College, San Diego
2005 - 2010
Bachelors Degree in Art & Design Technology.
Art Institute of New York City, New York.
2001 - 2004