1812 South Antrim St.
Houston, TX 77209
(317) 555 - 6218
An accomplished Microsoft LAN administrator with a history of progressively responsible positions. In addition to strong technical and analytical skills, I posess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
First Data Systems, Houston, TX
LAN Administrator, 2004 - Present
- Started as desktop support and over the next three years was promoted twice, first to Assistant LAN Administrator, and then to LAN Administrator, where I was responsible for maintaining the Microsoft LAN and WAN environment.
- Specific duties consisted of supporting 150 seat LAN and remote users throughout the country using direct dial in and VPN solutions.
- Worked on many WAN issues with associates throughout the country.
- Assisted network engineers on various projects involving ISDN, ATM, and frame solutions.
- Responsible for selecting hardware and software for supported users.
Allied Healthcare, Houston, TX
Technical Specialist, 2001 - 2004
- Performed independent tasks, troubleshooting functions, modified on-line inter-company
database, data entry, spreadsheet management, and creation of company documents.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
B.S., Computer Science, 1999
Microsoft Certified Professional.
Available upon request.
Download this sample now:
A well-written LAN Administrator resume sample will give you more possibilities to get a job. Even when there is a lot of competition in this field, there are still many job opportunities as well. Getting one will depend on your abilities.
- Address: 858 Durham Ct Union, NJ.
- Telephone: (908) 845-7845 - (908) 965-8456
- E-mail: Smith98@hotmail.com
Highly talented IT professional with extensive preparation in LAN Administration. Looking for a LAN Administrator position in a well-established company.
- More than five years of experience in working with LANs.
- Exceptional communication skills (Written and oral.)
- Capable to give solutions to any kind of problems.
- Outstanding abilities to present information and solve people's doubts.
- Standard edition, email, IE, Netscape, etc.
- Strong knowledge of server client relationships, network usage/file sharing and drive mapping.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Operating Systems: Novell Netware, Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, UNIX, Linux, MS DOS.
- Hardware Tools: Vax, Intel Touchstone Delta, Unix Workstations with numbers of DSP chips with array processors, TC/IP configuration LAN and Networking.
- Networking/Protocols: TCP/IP Protocol Suite, TFTP, ISDN, Broadband Digital Cable, ATM, Wireless LAN, 10/100/1000 Ethernet.
- Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing and Python.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering (2005)
STEVEN, Institute of Technology, NJ.
Metromedia Fiber Network Services
2006 - Present
- Detected areas with lack of security and implemented the appropriate changes.
- Maintained routing protocols to maximize uptime and improve productivity.
- To assure the correct function of Router and Switch configuration files.
- Solved any problems with the LAN and maintained network infrastructures.
- Provides guidance to LAN users.
Download this sample now: