87 Macon St.
Houston, TX 77082
(902) 55 - 0975
Executive-level position with responsibilities in Technical Support and Customer Relations.
- Project Management Team Building & Leadership
- Staffing & Budgeting Planning & Scheduling
- Resource Planning & Allocation Multi-Project Administration
- Product Development (Software, QA, Documentation)
- Process Improvement
- International Customer Service and Support
- Call Center Management, Telephony, Computer Telephony Integration
- Service Delivery Systems and Quality Management
- Directed the customer service and technical support for a $100M software company.
- Implemented a global strategy for measuring and improving international service.
- Negotiated service contracts with Fortune 500 companies.
- Instituted formalized program schedules, periodic program reviews.
- Managed the delivery of multiple simultaneous products including the introduction of new technologies.
Billings Corporation, Houston, TX
Director of Customer Relations, 2004 - Present
Provided strategic direction and operations management for the customer service division of a multinational software company.
Delta Software, Houston, TX
Director of Customer Service, 2000 - 2004
Directed all aspects of client relations and technical support.
Anderson Associates, Austin, TX
Manager of Customer Services, 1997 - 2000
Developed a special consulting brance that was designed specifically to meet the computing needs of small business owners in the Austin area.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
B.A., Business Administration, 1997
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Member - Texas Customer Service Association
- Member - American Society of Technical Professionals
Protecting Your Company's Server, presentation, New York, NY, 5/08
Customer Service in the New Century, presentation, Paris, France, 3/07
Tech Brainstorming, article, Houston Chronicle, 12/11/06
The Decline in Service Quality, presentation, New York, NY, 2/06
Understanding the Service Industry, article, Business Weekly, 9/02/05
Available on request.
Download this sample now:
Some information that may be useful for a technical support resume sample is to include your capacity to lift heavy weights which in some occasions may be a relevant factor to obtain this job.
Howard D. Shaw
3302 Bird Spring Lane
Houston, TX 77093
To obtain a challenging technical support job position in a renowned technologic company.
- A help desk technical support and call center customer service with eleven years of experience in the industry.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong personality, leadership and problem solving abilities.
- Wide knowledge about computer equipments, operating systems and internet.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 95.
- Office XP/ 2007/ 2000 / 95 Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Norton/ McAfee antivirus.
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- Exchange and Outlook.
- Windows Networking.
- Novell Netware.
- Became a technical support supervisor the first year of starting work.
- Great leader between co-workers.
- Constant training in computer specific programs.
- Developed a lot of personal projects.
CLIENT LOCATIONS (2000 - Present)
- Keedsler Motors.
- Powell Motors.
- Industrial Automation.
- Vandelay Industries.
- Roboto Industrie.
- Corellian Engineering Corporation.
- Kumatsu Motors.
- Sample, Inc.
- Sombra Corporation.
- Praxis Corporation.
University of Houston; Houston, TX 1994 - 1999
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Download this sample now: