Emergency Medical Technician also called paramedics, are the ones who first handle emergency situations. They assess the situation as quickly as possible, and provide a general summary of the patient in regard to his vital signs, and any notable damages. They also transport patients to the respective hospital facilities so then they can be treated immediately. They are in constant movement, so they must have a lot of energy and a capacity to assimilate things quickly. EMTS may not have an established schedule since its job demands a lot of work; so, they may work more than 40 hours a week.
An Emergency Medical Technician Resume must be redacted clearly, as it is expected from any candidate who is truly eager to get the job.
2119 Fort Louden Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
A position as a Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician.
- Current NREMT-P (P0928319), four years paramedic and eight years total medical experience.
- Current Maryland EMICT.
- EMICT - 1000 hours.
- EMT-BA - AED, airway management, bleeding control, splinting, and several other basic life support skills.
- EMT-I - IV Therapy, venipuncture
- EMT-P - Advanced airway management techniques with medication administration.
Chambersburg Ambulance Training Center, Chambersburg, PA
M.S., Community Health Education, 2004
Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
EMT-Paramedic/Emergency Room Technician 2005 - Present
Gaithersburg Hospital, Gaithersburg, MD
Emergency Medical Technician 2001 - 2005
Gaithersburg Emergency Team, Gaithersburg, MD
More Emergency Medical Technician Resume Samples
Usually, an Emergency Medical Technician Resume speaks for itself so you don't need to add a lot of details. However, feel free to write a more exhaustive resume if you want to.
Fairfax, Vermont 05454
To assist patients who need immediate attention.
- Very energetic and cheerful.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge about procedures to assist patients who are in a delicate condition.
- Can lift /transport heavy equipment.
- 2008 to Present Emergency Medical Technician- London General Hospital, VT
Treated patients with acute conditions, can effectively administer Intravenous therapy, knows how to assess chronic and acute wounds, assisted patients who've had a sudden heart attack or a stroke.
- 2006 to 2008 Emergency Medical Technician- Norfolk General Hospital, VT.
Interviewed patients and their families to collect their clinical history, wrote everything down so then doctors can perform their duties effectively. Followed instructions as they were indicated to me, and applied good judgment in the realization of diverse medical procedures.
- College of Southern Nevada, NV.