In order to practice this profession, it is mandatory for every healthcare provider to hold at least a bachelor's degree and attend specialization courses. Physicians, dentists, ophthalmologists, nurses and other medical professionals form part of the whole healthcare system.
If you want to get a position in this competitive and demanding labor market, it's recommended to start by writing a good healthcare provider resume. Try to follow these pieces of advices in order to get a job interview as soon as possible:
- List your qualifications (degree, diploma, courses).
- Highlight your interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Attach a cover letter.
409 Landover St.
New Orleans, LA 70183
(614) 852 - 5555
Seeking an position as a Care Giver, which will utilize my expertise in early childhood
Qualifications & Achievements
- Special Olympics Volunteer.
- First Aid & CPR certified.
- A.A. in Psychology.
- Volunteer, New Orleans Regional YMCA Youth Summer Camp.
New Orleans Safe House
Senior Counselor, June 2007 to Present
Worked with disabled and mentally challenged children, ages 6 to 12.
Provided a wide range of assistance and instruction.
Directed Safe House summer camp program.
J.C.C. Camp, Elbert, LA
Lead Teacher, August 2005 to June 2007
Provided daycare for infants and children ages 0 - 36 months.
Responsible for creating and implementing a daily activity plan and supervising a staff of
10 other teachers.
Ceader Cliff High School, New Orleans, LA
Carlton Community College, New Orleans, LA
A.A. Psychology, 2005
More Healthcare Provider Resume Samples
The healthcare market is a successful job sector and it's expected to grow in the coming years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Since there is a great demand for healthcare services, these professionals are usually hired by a lot of medical settings such as clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. Healthcare providers are highly required in this field, because they provide preventive, curative and rehabilitative medical treatment to communities and individuals.
249 Oak Grove Avenue
South Beloit, IL.
To obtain an Executive Management position within a hospital.
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- I am an experienced health care professional with a MBA in Health Administration with a strong knowledge about management.
- Excellent skills in encouraging staff personnel.
- Actively contributed in all stages of the health facility.
- Motivated staff personnel providing them with a rich communicative environment and good working conditions.
- Developed solutions in order to improve patient services.
- Implemented preventive strategies to avoid diseases.
RASSMUSEN COLLEGE- IL
M.B.A., Health Administration, 2007
2010- Present, REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT, ILLINOIS,
Health/Wellness Intern, Administration Department
Responsible for nursing personnel, worked in many medical departments, treated critically ill injured patients, prescribed appropriate medicines.
2008, UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOOIS
Research Assistant, Business School, Health Administration Program
Contributed to the creation of a new testing system.