A Nurse resume sample may reveal a particular attribute of yours. For example, a capacity to handle stressful situations. You don't have to include any references in your resume, but if you're called to an interview, it would be wise to make a list and print it out. Also, don't forget to include all your education info. Employers do not only pay attention to the fact that you've gotten a degree; they also care about the school you have graduated from.
List any degrees you have obtained, such as a Master of Science in Nursing. Employers do not only pay attention to the fact that you've gotten a degree; they also care about the school you have graduated from. Adding details about your work experience shows your qualifications and dedication to the industry. Listing all your educational accomplishments can help set you apart from other candidates.
You can also add a couple of additional details: voluntary work, hobbies, etc.
809 West Cayuga St
Philadelphia, PA 19037
(813) 555 - 6026
Position as a Nurse or Health Care Provider.
St. Mark's Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Surgical Nurse, 2001 to Present
Served as a staff surgical nurse. Provided health care checks for a diverse population.
Performed blood pressure tests for community health outreach programs, provided a wide range
of services including women's health clinic services and care for elderly patients.
R.N. - American Medical Association.
B.S., Nursing, 2001
University of Scranton, Scranton, PA
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Nursing Association
Available upon request.
More Nurse Resume Samples
Think about what you've got to offer. Do not only add acquired experience, but also innate qualities that make up your personality. You also have to add your contact information: if they decide to call you, they wouldn't know how to do so. Make sure that your objectives are closely linked to the companies' objectives.
Murray, Washington 20528
To explore my functions as a Nurse Practitioner.
Summary of Accomplishments
- Ability to work non-stop.
- Can deal with any type of acute and chronic sores.
- Can write detailed reports.
2005- Present Nurse Kent Hospital, Washington
- Provided instant care to those who suffered minor rashes.
- Distributed patients according to the level of trauma suffered.
- Recorded everything in the respective charts.
2003-2005 Nursing Assistant Kent Hospital, Washington
Education and Credentials
- Bathed, cleaned, feed patients. Took their vital signs constantly (pulse, blood pressure and respiration).
- Supervised patients who have stayed longer than others and made their stay as comfortable as possible.
University of Portland
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse(RN).
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).