511 South 6th St.
Tampa, FL 33672
A position in a progressive, community service oriented organization, which will utilize my
knowledge and experience.
2006 - Present Associate Director
Greater Tampa YMCA, Tampa, FL
Expanded program opportunities by 75% while the new YMCA building was under construction by using schools, churches, and other public facilities, interviewed and hired all program staff, managed association's first staff evaluation procedure, restructured and improved the YMCA sponsored 10K Henry Thorton Run, initiated the association's first successful Youth Basketball Association. Additionally, worked in all areas of public relations.
1999 - 2006 Activities Director
John Shook Home, Tampa, FL
Organized, coordinated, and scheduled activities for a geriatric population of two-hundred patients, including individuals with a wide range of mental and physical capabilities. Responsible for hiring Activity Leaders, coordinating volunteers, and balancing the yearly activities budget.
B.A., Sociology & Literature - 2001
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Download this sample now:
More Community Service Manager Resume Samples
Choose a community service manager resume sample and tailor it to meet job description requirements. Each sample has its own writing style.
1741 Union Avenue, Memphis - (901) 272-8640
Looking for a challenging position as a community service manager in a community service company or non-profit organization.
Skills and Competences
- Highly skilled professional with eight years of experience in this field.
- Exceptional communication and managerial skills.
- Great ability to develop networking connections.
- Decision-making and time management skills.
Community Services Manager, (2005 - Present)
MB Venture Partners, Memphis, TN
- Planned and organized several community projects sponsored by larger companies.
- Hired, trained and supervised a staff of 30 employees.
- Assigned tasks to community service coordinators and volunteers.
- Carried out complex projects.
Community Services Assistant, (2002-2004)
Langston Co Inc, Memphis, TN
- Assisted community service managers in gathering information for major infrastructure projects.
- Presented weekly reports and performed clerical tasks.
- Scheduled entertaining activities for employees.
B. A. in Community Services
Strayer University, Memphis, TN.
Trained junior assistants and volunteers.
Areas of Interest
To provide a great community service to improve the quality of life around communities.
Langston Co Inc, Memphis, TN.
Download this sample now: