1275 Seger Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90015
A challenging and rewarding position as a copywriter.
- Experienced in writing feature articles, technical documentation, and creative print/radio ad copy.
- Extensive experience in Internet research methods.
- Versed in copyediting, transcription/editing of interviews, and proofreading.
2005 - Present Senior Copywriter
Ingenuity Design Sollutions, San Francisco, CA Responsibilities included interacting with market leaders - and multi-disciplinary teams - to propose, develop and execute online business strategies and e-solutions for Internet, Intranet and Extranet sites.
Clients included: Johnson & Johnson, Philip Morris, HSBC, Footlocker, Fox, and Chase Manhattan Bank.
Interacted with designers, architects, programmers, account executives and new business development team to devise strategic solutions based on client's business
1999 - 2005 Freelance Media Planner
Handled media needs for such companies as Waldorf Astoria & Waldorf Towers, Peacock Alley and Oscar's Restaurants, Liberty Science Center, and M & T National Bank.
B.A., English, 1999
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Download this sample now:
We recommend you to choose one copywriting resume sample and then add your own information. Attach a cover letter to your resume once it is finished.
450 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ
Looking for a challenging copywriter position at a marketing company where I can demonstrate my expertise in writing.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved a Bachelor in Arts Degree from Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ.
- Achieved an Associate Journalist Degree from Fortis College, Phoenix, AZ.
- Graphics Programs: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Bryce 3D.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Seven Ultimate and Linux.
- HTML Editing program: Microsoft FrontPage.
2002- Present : WorkED as a Direct Mail Ad Copywriter.
Swift Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
- Created several types of catalogues and brochures aimed at launching different product campaigns.
- Specialized in certain catalogue genres to obtain a niche in the market.
- Hired and supervised junior copywriters.
- Responsible for the materials needed for advertisement campaigns.
1997- 2002: Worked as a Senior Creative Writer.
Schuff International, Phoenix, AZ
- Edited and proofread a wide range of catalogues for music album campaigns.
- Promoted efficiently product features and increased sales records by utilizing creative writing techniques and original graphic designs.
- Responsible for new publicity campaigns (catalogues, brochures, covers, etc).
- Trained recently hired copywriters where they learned to adopt the company's writing style.
- Coordinated with photographers, printers and designers about final catalogues.
Download this sample now: