509 Westchester St
Dallas, TX 75139
(408) 555 - 7235
Chief Information Officer or Vice President MIS.
Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze and interpret information in multiple view points. Proficient with all major computer operating systems and web design. Experience in training, supervision, and management.
Ernest Young Incorporated, Dallas, TX
Vice President, MIS, 2004 - Present
- Planned, directed and controled all MIS activities in order to meet the information requirements of our client and staff services.
- Acted as liaison or chief contract between the MIS department and its customers by reviewing requests for new applications or extensive modifications of existing systems, determined priorities, evaluated computer usage and ensured that customers' needs were met with quality information on a timely basis.
- Responsible for updating the company's MIS and operations capability.
Capital Finance, New York, NY
MIS Manager, 1998 - 2003
- Managed a team of twenty-one analysts responsible for database marketing, segmentation and analysis for a credit card business worth $1 billion in annual profits.
- Generated a 35% cost savings by creating efficiencies through merging two MIS teams.
- Developed recruiting strategies, staffing plans and career paths for analysts.
- Led a five-person cross-functional team in providing more frequent credit limit increases to current customers, resulting in $15M more in annual profits.
M.B.A., Business Management, 1998
B.S., Economics, 1995
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Available upon request.
Download this sample now:
More Management Information System Analyst Resume Samples
Choose a MIS analysts resume sample and then add your own information (technical specialization courses.) Finally, it is also important to attach a cover letter to your resume.
89 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA
MIS Analyst position in an Information Technology company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Long experience in Information Technology environment.
- In-depth knowledge of financial concepts.
- Strong managerial and communication skills.
- Proficient in reporting tools and in extracting & processing financial data.
- Advanced knowledge of foreign language (German and Russian.)
The Capital Group Companies, Los Angeles, CA
August 2006 - Present
- Reported to the management area.
- Responsible for automation processes.
- Solved technical conflicts found in the company's database.
- Coordinated with managers and CEOs from other departments.
- Presented monthly reports to the accounting department.
City National Bank, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 - July 2006
- Supervised a staff of 20 employees.
- Created technical manuals for new security systems.
- Recorded all financial data in selected databases.
- Implemented new information systems and application designs.
- Hired and trained junior MIS analysts.
- Identified business requirements and provided excellent technical support.
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (2004.)
Golden Gate University, Los Angeles, CA.
Download this sample now: