Having a well written Public relations resume is the first step in a job search, and in this section we want to recommend you some tips so as to write an outstanding document. Keep in mind that the main objective of your resume is oriented to captivating your employer's attention and then obtaining an interview. Therefore, you must try to highlight the following information in your resume if you want to make a great impression on employers:
- Expertise in managing the department of public relations and social media networks.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of foreign languages.
- Bachelor's degree in public relations as well as MBAs.
604 Utica St
Manassas, VA 20109
(213) 555 - 0238
A challenging and rewarding position in Public Relations.
Weekly columnist, Georgetown University Daily Sun
National American Speech Association Finalist, Persuasive Speaking
Competent, motivated, and enthusiastic.
Swanson Consultants, Washington, DC
Public Relations Assistant , 2002 - Present
Helped direct and coordinate PR activities for numerous companies, including Nike, Phillips Corporation, and Starbucks. Specialized in targeted media promotions.
New Era Fashions, Washington, DC
Public Relations Intern, 2001 - 2002
Developed and implemented public relations campaign for a major, new-age fashion company. Coordinated development of design and ad copy for all promotional materials.
Represented company at city-wide fashion shows.
Georgetown University, Washington, DC
B.A., Business Communications, June 2001
Download this sample now:
More Public Relations Resume Samples
As a public relations specialist you can work in any company by carrying out advertising campaigns to reinforce the corporate image of a business, a larger company or any kind of workplace. The point is to maintain a positive relationship with the community, the consumers and the interested parties.
Follow this public relations resume sample so then you can get a job interview as soon as possible.
560 Boardwalk Boulevard, Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
Phone: (318) 753-2458
I am a professional in Marketing who is looking for a job position within a Public Relations department. Background includes achieving company's goals by applying new customer service strategies which correlate sales targets with customer needs.
TULANE UNIVERSITY, Louisiana
Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees in Public Relations, 2001
HEINER BRAU - Covington, Louisiana, 2009 - Present
P. P. WERLEIN
- Established an extensive client database, including numerous Fortune 230 companies.
- Coordinated with customers to determine and meet their needs about schedules, destinations, accommodations, means of transportation and itineraries.
- New Orleans, Louisiana, 2002 - 2009
- Developed new business networks, carried out professional sales presentations.
- Surpassed sales targets; worked together with colleagues in order to win regional sales competitions.
- Created a distribution system of merchandise displays.
Download this sample now: