Bank tellers, also known as cashiers, deal directly with the bank's clients. A post-secondary education is a requirement for a bank teller position, that's why high school graduates are usually hired by banks and financial institutions. On the other hand, this job requires performing tasks accurately, because it involves processing high amounts of money, recording financial transactions such as withdrawals, cashing checks etc. They also promote bank's services and products, answer customer's queries and resolve amicably any complaints.
After writing a bank teller resume, we recommend you to follow these pieces of advices in order to start a successful job search:
- List your educational qualifications (bachelor's degree in accounting or other related field.)
- Highlight your strong math, problem-solving and quick-thinking skills.
- Mention your professional achievements and your previous job experiences.
281 Abbinton Terrace
Denver, CO 80249
A position as a bank teller.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Over four years experience as a bank teller.
- Familiar with retirement accounts including IRA's, KEOGH'S, 401K's.
- Proficient in accounting software: Lotus 1-2-3, Lacerte, and Class.
- Proficient with 10 key.
First National Bank
, Denver, CO
Bank Teller, 2000 to Present
Worked with customers on a daily basis, meeting their banking needs and either answering or referring their financial questions to the appropriate supervisory individuals. Accepted and processed customer deposits and loan payments. Maintained and balanced a cash drawer daily. Secured the financial institution nightly Responded to customer inquiries regarding account balances. Used 10 key to process monetary transactions.
B.S., Degree in Accounting
Denver City College
Anticipated May, 2005
Download this sample now:
More Bank Teller Resume Samples
Pick a bank teller resume sample and then tailor it to your needs, keep in mind that each resume should be accompanied by a cover letter. An interests section and a computer skills section are added in the second resume.
125 N 10th St # 110, Boise, ID
Well-oriented bank teller with 7 years of job experience in the financial sector looking for a Bank Teller position.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Good performance under stressful conditions.
- Organized and committed worker.
- Able to identify and solve problems.
- Internet Research.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Baltimore 8500.
Boise State University, Boise, ID (2003.)
Associate Degree: Accounting
Sterling Savings Bank, Boise, ID
Internship, teller (2005)
Concordia University, Boise, ID (2006.)
Bachelor of Science Degree: Accounting
Great Western Bank, Kendall Lakes, FL (2007- Present.)
Bank Teller / Customer Service
- Provided superb customer service.
- Handled 200 daily financial transactions.
- Sold new bank services such as insurance policies, bank credit cards,etc.
- Trained and supervised recently hired bank tellers.
- Named "the best employee" attaining for high accuracy levels.
Football, basketball, surfing, skiing and listening to music.
Download this sample now: