2173 Mission Valley Dr.
San Diego, CA 92110
A position as a credit manager.
First Financial San Diego, CA
2003 - Present Credit Manager
Direct eleven employees in the credit and collection activities
of $15 million in outstanding receivables. Responsible for
maintaining optimal sales while controlling DSO, bad debt,
cash flow, credit policy, and department costs.
1999 - 2003 J.C. Penney Co. Belmont, CA
Collections Manager, Southern California Division
Responsible for sixteen employees in the collection of 116,000
accounts. Provided customer service for these same accounts
specifically responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
Controlled costs of operation to maximize payroll savings.
- CMO Management Skills Certification
- NYNEX Mobile Communications Certification
- J.C. Penney Employee of the month of 6 seperate occasions
1999 University of Oregon Eugene, OR
Download this sample now:
The second credit manager resume sample is an extended document aimed for experienced professionals, while the first one is concise document that presents a different format.
901 Main St # 1756, Dallas, TX
(214) 209-1387 ?
- Committed worker with more than 10 years of expertise in the financial sector.
- Background knowledge of accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of credit matters.
- Great communicative and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Management Consulting.
- Real Time Credit Scoring.
- Budgeting and Controlling Expenses.
- Training and Staff Development.
2010 to Present
AT&T- Phoenix, Dallas, TX
- Supervised and maintained credit policies and procedures.
- Extended credit lines.
- Managed credit applications.
- Achieved company's objectives.
- Reported to the executive management board.
2006 to 2009
Hunt Consolidated, Inc. - Dallas, TX
- Trained and supervised a staff of 15 employees.
- Set a direct relationship between the company and its clients.
- Established limits for new credit lines.
- Coordinated terms and contracts with sales and marketing departments.
- Guided assistants and agents in credit activities.
2003 to 2005
Mc Kinsey & Co - Dallas, TX
Supervisor Credit & Collections
- Supervised daily credit activities such as collection and account reconciliation.
- Scrutinized long and short-term sales' agreements.
- Checked account's delinquency reports.
- Maintained excellent communication with clients of the company.
- Hired a new staff for the Credit Department.
Master of Business Administration in Finance
University of Phoenix - Dallas Campus, Dallas, TX(2002.)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Criswell College, Dallas, TX (1998.)
MS Office, Lotus 1-2-3 and Menu Driven ERP System.
Download this sample now: