809 Adler St.
Columbus, OH 43019
(613) 672 - 5555
A challenging and rewarding position as a sales account manager with a growth oriented firm that offers diverse job responsibilities and the opportunity for advancement.
Experienced experience in technical sales. Ability to gain account loyalty, with proven long-time partnerships with top companies. Ability to unify diverse groups of people behind a common goal.
- Generated over $4 million dollars in new business in less than one year.
- Salesman of the Year, 2006
Hawbaker & Company, Columbus, OH
Account Executive, 2005 - Present
Provided investment services and advice for individuals and businesses. Duties included financial planning, asset allocation, and portfolio management.
Hertz & Bane, Syracuse, NY
General Sales Manager, 1999 - 2004
Provided sales management for local corporate offices. Responsible for over $60M in annual sales. Provided sales Managed sales operations, accounts payable and receivable, employee training and recruiting, and budget planning.
M.B.A., Finance, 1998
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
B.A. Marketing & Finance, 1995
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
Notable Achievements: Dean's Scholar; President of Forensics Society
Download this sample now:
Pick up a general sales manager resume sample and then customize it with your own information, each document has different structure and sections. Finally, do not forget to attach a cover letter before sending it.
1690 Cantrell Road, Little Rock, AR
Skills & Abilities
- In depth knowledge of business and legal matters.
- Strong communication, managerial and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional written and oral skills.
Designation: Regional Manager
Organization: Stephens Inc. Little Rock, AR.
Duration: 2 years
- Formed a successful partnership with three leading companies of business sector maximizing profits margins.
- Mounted campaigns to recruit more professionals for sales department.
- Oversaw 100 workers and a 2.5 million budget.
- Surpassed all sales targets set by board of directors.
- Assisted marketing and accounting departments by providing some sales figures.
- Closed important contracts and represented the company at trades shows.
Designation: Sales manager
Organization: VCC LLC. Little Rock, AR.
Duration: 3 years
- Asked suppliers to increase productivity and met clients to gather purchasing orders.
- Employed and groomed a total of 200 staff members.
- Coordinated planning, business strategies and marketing campaigns with other departments.
- Supervised all sales department personnel.
- Responsible for local and national launch campaigns.
MBA, University of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR. (2005)
Diploma in Business Management from Heritage College, Little Rock, AR. (2001)
Download this sample now: