9263 Abbington Dr.
Dayton, OH 45391
(612) 555 - 7216
Position as Insurance Claims Specialist.
State Home Insurance, Dayton, OH
Auto Insurance Claims Specialist, 2002 - Present
Dealt directly with policy holders following accidents and/or vehicle thefts. Represented State Home in dealings with third parties if necessary, and appointed legal
representatives for court cases. Handled dealings with garages and repair shops.
All First Insurance Company, Pittsburgh, PA
Insurance Claims Assistant, 1997 - 2002
Handled all paperwork from preliminary conversations with policy holders and third parties. Investigated competitive policy pricing strategies for automobile and life insurance.
Ohio University, Athens, OH
B.S., Economics, 1997
Available upon request
Download this sample now:
Choose an insurance claims adjuster resume sample and then customize it according to the job requirements. The main difference between both documents relies in the fact that the managerial skills are highlighted and a career profile section is added in the second document.
320 Light St.
Looking for a position as an insurance claims adjuster in an insurance company.
Committed Insurance Claims Specialist with 7 years of experience. Good educational background. Can deal effectively with different kinds of customers and successfully handle complicated claims.
Areas of Expertise
1. Good performance under stressful conditions.
2. Proficient in MS, good organization skills.
3. Prepared MS Power Point presentations.
4. Managed in-depth investigations and contacted both parties that were directly involved in the accident.
1. Experienced professional to manage personal and commercial liability.
2. Expert in legal matters (property damage, injury exposure values, etc.)
3. Consultancy services for clients of the company.
4. Exceptional negotiation techniques and time management skills.
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
B.Sc. (Business Administration) 2005
Insurance Claims Adjuster (2009 - Present)
T. Rowe Price, Baltimore, MD
- Investigated claims for loss and calculated how much the insurance company has to pay to the insured party.
- Interviewed witnesses, took some pictures of the damage and consulted with architects, lawyers and engineers before negotiating a settlement.
- Analyzed carefully each fact to detect patterns of insurance frauds.
- Gathered all kinds of information (hospital records, licenses, statements.)
Insurance Claims Adjuster (2006 - 2008)
Constellation Energy, Baltimore, MD
- Conducted interviews, in-depth investigations to assess loss or damage costs.
- Estimated losses and damages in order to determine how much money the insurance company has to reimburse.
- Scheduled methods of payments (monthly instalments.)
Download this sample now: