8167 Old Scotland Rd.
Albuquerque, NM 87042
(704) 555 - 8256
A position as a manager in a major manufacturing corporation.
Summary of Achievements
- Strong networking ability. Proven history of making contacts through agents and distributors.
- Managed cost/benefit analyses.
- Proven ability to streamline manufacturing / packaging / and shipping operations.
InTech Sollutions, Albuquerque, NM
Product Manager, Communications Division, 2004 - Present
Managed and controlled activities in the communications division. Met all product goals on time an under budget. Led production team that was responsible for creating the handled JAX Virtual Mapping System.
Norton Corporation, Santa Fe, NM
Sales Representative, 1999 - 2004
Directed a team of ten employees in the sale of professional medical equipment. Provided customer service to possible clients. Streamlined packaging and shipping process, resulting in an annual savings of $500,000. Designed promotional materials, and spearheaded new product campaigns.
Carlton College, Carlton, MN
B.A., Marketing, 1999
Download this sample now:
More High-tech Product Manager Resume Samples
Here we provide you with two high-tech product manager resume samples; choose one document and don't forget to attach a cover letter to it.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Obtain a high-tech product manager in the production unit in a manufacture company.
Associate Management Degree 2002
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
Bachelor in Science Degree 1999
Suffolk University, Boston, MA.
Management Personnel Association membership.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, MS DOS.
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
2009- Present: Work as the high-tech Product Manager
iRobot Corporation, Bedford, MA.
- Responsible for development of new product lines and marketing campaigns.
- Launched several electronic devices into different marketplace; it increased sales revenue from $2,000 to $5,000.
- Conducted market searches to improve product features.
- Assisted sales departments with new projects and planned strategies.
- Carried out other related tasks in the marketing department.
2008- 2003: Worked as product manager
Cybex International, Inc., Medway, MA
- Provided consultancy services for different manufacture companies.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised new staff teams.
- Attended several meetings with Clients, CEOs and suppliers.
- Executed development plans for transnational companies.
Download this sample now: