Real estate brokers are responsible for selling and renting properties as well as arranging loans. In order to do so, they need to be authorized by property owners. They provide a specialized service for each client, that's why their services are highly required in the USA. Furthermore, they have to verify the terms of contracts before they sign and if needed, they can negotiate the general conditions of the contract.
The average yearly salary of a real estate broker ranges between $35,650 and $80,600; however, experienced real estate brokers can receive yearly salaries of over $85,000.
Evidentially real state brokers must be licensed in their own state and posses other qualities such as trustworthiness, responsibility, organization, good orientation, etc. Finally, if you are looking for a job position, you should start writing a Real Estate Broker resume before you start your job search. Here we provide you with some resume templates; remember to tailor each document with your own information and then attach a cover letter to it.
813 Landing St.
Atlanta, GA 30331
(821) 555 - 7254
A challenging and rewarding position as a real estate sales manager or broker.
- Drafted and negotiated sales and purchase contracts.
- Trained and motivated real estate sales teams.
- Strong rapport with customers, resulting in numerous referrals.
Hoover Reality, Atlanta, GA
Sales Manager, 2005 - Present
Managed operations of an eight-person sales team. Drafted loan documents and negotiated loan terms and conditions. Advised lenders on land use issues. Prepared commercial purchase and sales agreements.
First USA Properties, Atlanta, GA
Salesperson, 2000 - 2004
Examined and evaluated prospective commercial and residential properties. Responsible for making offers, closing deals, and initiating resale activity. Negotiated final sale prices with buyers. Dealt with lawyers to create contracts.
Education and Training
State of Georgia
Real Estate License, 2000
University of Georgia, Athens, GA
B.A., Real Estate Management, 1999
Download this sample now:
More Real Estate Broker Resume Samples
Pick a real estate broker resume sample and use it as a template for your own resume. The main difference between both resumes is that the first one is more concise than the second one. The first resume is aimed for experienced professionals.
53 Public Sq # 2980, Cleveland, OH
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management (2006)
Chancellor University, Cleveland, OH
- Estate Agent License holder.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In-depth knowledge of legal matters.
- Exceptional communicative and persuasive skills.
Real Estate Broker: (2007 - Present), Public Square Title Agency LLC, Cleveland, OH
- Successfully sold 14 properties by utilizing successful marketing techniques.
- Performed excellent negotiatons between sellers and buyers.
- Designed attractive brochures of properties that were on sale around the local community.
- Establish an effective communication with appraisers and inspectors.
- Provided high quality assessment services.
References available upon request.
Download this sample now: