A sales support administrator is responsible for almost all administrative tasks in the marketing and sales department. They assist senior sales managers, CEOs and any other executives in clerical duties such as making phone calls to potential clients, submitting letters and presenting monthly reports. They also establish a good relationship between the company and its clients.
There are certain skills that you should highlight in your sales support administrator resume, these are the following:
- Problem-solving, communication and time-management skills.
- Good with people and excellent typing skills.
- An associate or bachelor's degree in marketing or management.
- In-depth knowledge of company's services and products.
- Exceptional sales techniques and the use of persuasion skills to effectively close contracts.
- Proficiency in a foreign language (English, Chinese, Spanish, etc.)
18 East Orleans St.
Reno, NV 89505
(920) 555 - 9032
A challenging Sales Support position in a fast paced environment that will allow for personal growth and career advancement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Accurate. efficient, and detail oriented.
- Proficient with IBM and Macintosh environments: Word, Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, and Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
Lincoln Financial, Reno, NV
Sales Support Manager, 2005 - Present
- Drafted memos and reports.
- Responsible for all correspondence and maintaining phone systems.
- Handled all staff travel arrangements.
Handled all internal and external sales department communication. Drafted quarterly business reports. Answered phone, fax, and email inquries.
Provided sales teams with off-site support duing out-of-office meetings.
Sullivan Brothers Consulting, Reno, NV
Administrative Assistant, 2003 - 2005
Provided all aspects of administrative support including word processing, filing, and telephone support.
Reno Community College, Reno, NV
A.A., Marketing, 2003
Download this sample now:
More Sales Support Administrator Resume Samples
Both Sales support administrator resume samples contain similar information, but they are organized differently. Choose one of them and then customize it based on the job description.
3343 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA
(504) 899-2138 ?
Looking for a rewarding position as a sales support administrator in a large company or organization.
- Expert in MS office.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written.)
- Organized, hardworking and punctual.
- Good performance under stressful conditions.
- Good command of English and French languages.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (2005.)
Sales Support Administrator: (2010 to Present.)
Whitney Holding Corporation, New Orleans, LA.
- Collaborated with the Accounting and Marketing departments in the creation of new projects.
- Conducted research about market and presented financial reports.
- Provided an excellent customer service on reception desk.
- Scheduled and organized meetings.
Sales Support Manager: (2006-2009)
First American Title Insurance Co., New Orleans, LA
- Responsible for entering clients' information into the company's database and placing order for new supplies.
- Established an effective communication between the clients and the company.
- Updated invoices and other financial data.
- Created and supported a new customer database.
Available upon request.
Download this sample now: